SafeCard ID presents a new video demonstrating how to clean the card cleaning roller in the Evolis Dualys 3 id card printer.
How to clean the card cleaning roller
1. Open the top cover. 2. Remove the print ribbon. 3. Remove the cleaning roller located under where the print ribbon was. 4. Wipe [...]
A free video demonstrating the method to install a print ribbon in the Evolis Dualys 3 id card printer is available for you.
How to Install a Print Ribbon in the Evolis Dualys 3 ID Card Printer
1. Open the top cover. 2. Place the ribbon in the printer with the supply [...]
It is important to clean your id card printer for optimal performance. Although printers do not require an extreme amount of maintenance, the printers do need to reside in a clean area and have clean components for best printing results.
An easy way to maintain the printer is to obtain and use a cleaning [...]
SafeCard ID presents a video illustrating how to print a test card using the Evolis Dualys 3 id card printer.
How to print a test card.
Safe-Card ID carries the Evolis Tattoo, Evolis Pebble, Evolis, Dualys, Evolis Quantum and Evolis Securion printers.
To learn how to install PVC cards in the hopper of an Evolis Pebble printer, view the following video.
The directions to intstall PVC cards into an Evolis Pebble hopper are as follows:
1. Take the hopper off of the printer and turn it upside down.
2. Push down the spring tension.
At times, it is necessary to update the drivers and firmware for the Zebra ID card printer. The newest drivers can maximize your id card printer performance and capabilities. If you find yourself needing a driver or firmware, locate the printer model that you are using. Then, go to the drivers and firmware download [...]
Here are the steps to upgrading your printer firmware:
1. Go to www.fargosupport.com and download the current firmware into a new folder on your computer. The file will be in a zip format so you will want to unzip it in the folder you have created.
2. Open the Fargo Workbench Printer Utility. You will [...]
Following is a video demonstrating how to clean the printhead on an Evolis Pebble printer.
To clean the printhead, follow the directions displayed in the above video.
1. Remove the power plug
2. Open the top cover
3. Break the vial in the printhead cleaner and allow the fluid to run to [...]
Following is a question received from our technical support response team:
Our Fargo DTC525 printer has a problem. Our front panel buttons do not work. The LCD display is fine, however.
It sounds as if your front panel control is not working. You need to have a service repair provided on the [...]