To load PVC cards into a Zebra P330i printer:
1. Open the lid card feeder locared on the right hand side of the printer. 2. Verify the card thickness guage is set up properly for your card thickness. 3. Open the cards. Remove the PVC cards from their wrapper and shuffle carefully while [...]
When opening the Zebra P330i printer for the first time, you will find the following tips helpful:
1. Remove both of the reusable handles on the sides of the box. 2. Slide the top of the box up. 3. In the top tray of the styrofoam packing, you will find the following:
It is recommended to not force a card jammed into the machine out, but to eject it automatically using the computer interface and the following steps.
1. Click on the computer start button. 2. Click on settings. 3. Open the printers directory. 4. Select the P120i printer and right click to open properties. [...]
Steps to load PVC cards into a Zebra P120i printer:
1. Open the card feeder cover. 2. Slide the blue card guide up into place until it locks. 3. Place a stack of cards into the feeder. 4. Close the cover until it clicks.
Find out specific information about Zebra Printer models:
To load print ribbon cartridges into the Zebra P120i printer:
1. Open the lid by pressing on the silver release button on top of the printer and lift the lid. 2. Remove the protective wrapper from the ribbon cartridge. 3. Remove the cardboard sleeve and peel off the blue tape on the cartridge. [...]
Install the Zebra P120i print driver using the following instructions:
1. Insert the windows driver CD into the computer CD ROM drive. 2. The install wizard will appear. Select the install print driver from the main menu. The install shield wizard will install on your computer. 3. The select features window will appear. [...]
To install an id card printer after installing the driver, follow these steps:
1. Remove the yellow caution label from the back of the printer. 2. Plug the USB cable into the back of the printer. 3. Insert the power supply into the power socket on the back of the printer. 4. Plug [...]
After about 1,000 full color cards have been printed on the Zebra P120i printer, the printer will indicate that it is time to clean the printer. You will notice the LCD screen will read “clean printer.” The LCD screen will walk you through the steps below:
To clean the printer:
1. Hold the [...]
The above video illustrates how to load PVC cards into the Zebra P120i id card printer.
1. Open the card feeder cover. 2. Slide the card guide up until it locks into place. 3. Place the cards in the feeder. 4. Close the cover until it clicks.
Find out specific information about Zebra [...]
Zebra P120i – Adding Card Sense to the Printer
This video from Zebra Card Printer illustrates how to install the optional single card feed kit for the Zebra card printer – model P120i.
1. Remove the cards in the automatic card feeder and close the cover. 2. Open the printer lid. Remove the [...]