The Evolis Pebble ID card printer will provide colorful, personalized ID badges for many years. In fact, Evolis believes in their printers so much they provide a three year warranty on this printer which is one of the longest manufacturer warranties in the business.
To keep your printer working at it’s best, it is important [...]
For best ID badge printer performance, it is recommended that you keep your printer as clean as possible. To keep the printhead free of any dust particles, follow the manufacturer’s recommended cleaning schedule. The following Evolis video displays how to clean the printhead with a cottom swab from your Evolis cleaning kit.
1. Unplug [...]
1. Make sure a ribbon is installed in the printer and that a blank card is loaded in the feeder.
2. Switch off the printer by pressing the push button for a few seconds. The green LED light switches off.
3. Then power on your printer while simultaneously pressing the push button.
4. Release [...]
The Evolis Pebble printers provide sharp, colorful custom ID cards. When installing the printer, it is important to know how to correctly place PVC cards into the card hopper. Following is a video, from Evolis, illustrating the proper way to load cards into the Evolis Pebble card printer.
1. Press on both sides of [...]
Evolis has provided a number of helpful training videos to assist Evolis Tattoo 2 owners in maintaning their printer in peak performance. Following are a list of provided videos that may be helpful to you in your day to day work with your ID card printer.
Evolis Tattoo 2 – How to Load PVC [...]
If you have an Evolis Pebble and wish to use the manual feeding mode, you will find the steps to attaching the feeder in the following Evolis video.
1. Remove the printer feeder.
2. Use the gauge and adjust it to the “Max” position.
3. Insert the manual feeding tray. Then press on the [...]
Magicard printers provide printed identification cards for both small organization and large card printing needs, such as a government issued ID card or financial cards from banks. Following is a video provided by Magicard to display how to clean the printer’s printhead.
This process is important to keep the internal printing mechanisms free from dirt, [...]
Following is an illustrated process to clean the interior of an Evolis Tattoo 2 ID card printer. This Evolis produced video will provide you with the steps needed to keep your printer running in peak condition.
1. Switch the printer power on and open the cover.
2. Remove the ribbon and close the cover.
Looking for information about how to clean a printhead of an ID card printer Following is a video released by Evolis illustrating how to clean the printhead with Evolis cleaning kit supplies.
1. Unplug the power cable to power off the printer. The white push button switches off.
2. Open the printer cover.