See how easy it is to change ribbons and cleaning rollers using the Datacard SD series card printer models. This free training video provided by the Datacard Group will demonstrate how to properly change the ribbon and rollers.
Safe-Card ID is an authorized provider of SD series card printers manufacturered by Datacard. If we can assist you with Datacard printers or supplies, we would love to hear from you.
Datacard Group has released a free training video demonstrating how to connect your SQL Database to their software by using the OLE DB connection. You will find steps needed to make this connection in their video below.
Safe-Card ID is an authorized distributor of Datacard Printers and supplies. We also supply many types of access cards and badge holders. We look forward to hearing from you when we can assist you with your needed supplies.
Datacard Group has released free training videos to show how to design an ID card, create a record and print the card using their ID Works software. Following is a free video demonstrating how to print a card through the software.
Safe-Card ID is an authorized distributor of Datacard SD printers and software. If we can assist you with a printer or supplies, we would love to hear from you.
After your ID card design is completed, you will want to create a database to store the custom information that will be printed on each identification card. The following video from Datacard provides instructions to create the database storing your unique card information.
If you need assistance in locating the best ID card printer, card design software or printing supplies for your photo id needs, contact our ID card experts at Safe-Card ID. They can be reached toll free at 888-485-4696.
Datacard has provided a free training video to demonstrate how to add a barcode field to a id card design when using their ID Works software. Steps to add the barcode field can be seen in the video below:
Safe-Card ID is proud to offer Datacard printers and supplies for printing your custom card needs. Please contact our ID card experts toll free at 888-485-4696 for assistance with your Datacard product selection.
The above video illustrates how to enter information for card printing and how to configure your workstation.
To start enrollment, there are three simple common steps:
1. Enter personal information
2. Capture the photo
3. Print the ID card by clicking on the Print Badge button.
How to Assign Global Settings for Cardholder Groups
1. Click the properties button on the main menu.
2. Select the enrollment tab
We can initialize default values in some software editions.
Initiate the date field with the current date and time.
Duplicate record checks can be performed.
a. Define the matching criteria
b. When a match is found you can add a new record, use the existing record or merge records.
3. ID Flow can use optical character recognition to scan a license, passport or business card.
a. Click configure.
b. Align the scanner fields with the database field.
4. Configure the photo acquisition.
5. Configure the signature capture and fingerprint capture.
6. Access control editions if ID Flow will allow you to configure access control and issues activated cards.
7. Set the card printing rules. Click the badge printing tab.
Name the rule. Click the parameters frame. Click the elliptical button. Create a filter.
8. Record fields can be updated after a card is printed.
9. ID Flow will let you know if you have left any configured features unconfigured.
10. Finished completing the process for the cardholder group.
Configure this workstation’s enrollment steps and devices
1. Click setup.
2. Select configure workstation settings.
3. Click enrollment task link.
4. Enable steps and configure.
5. Select your camera.
6. Download add on modules for the cameras and scanning devises from jollytech.com. This allows flash cameras and auto cropping features with some editions.
7. For pictures, choose the width – height ration and crop box tightness.
8. Select your printer.
9. Disable steps not used in this workstation.
10. You are read to begin enrolling members and issuing ID cards.
11. Find record, run enrollment for step by step process.
Additional ID Flow Training Videos:
ID Flow Software- Text Formatting
ID Flow Software – Working with Records
ID Flow Software- Adding Bar Codes and Magnetic Stripes
ID Flow Software- Working with Images
How to Network Jolly Products Download ID Flow Trial Software to try before you buy.
For additional information about ID Flow or other ID badge software options, contact our ID card experts at 888-485-4696.
Learn how to format text when designing a custom ID card with ID Flow software.
FOR STATIC TEXT
1. Click on the T icon.
2. With your mouse, draw an approximate text box and type in text in the white area.
3. Highlight the text to format.
4. You may click on the color box to change the text color and then click ok.
5. If you click on the properties tab, you may select a desired style.
6. Use the adjustment tools to center the text.
FOR TEXT FROM THE DATABASE
1. Click on the T icon.
2. Draw a text box on the card layout.
3. In the text dialogue, click the plus field, select database field and then select the fields desired.
4. Alignment tools are provided in the text dialogue box.
5. On the properties tab, uncheck the word wrap and then click ok. The placeholders now appear in the template.
6. Adjust the size of the text box to clean up the template.
7. Click the live data checkbox to see your design using a record from the database (to edit, double click the text box & adjust as needed).
This video also demonstrates how to combine static and variable text. The orientation of the text can also be changed as demonstrated in the video.
For additional information about ID Flow or other ID card software products, contact our software experts at 888-485-4696.