SafeCard ID presents a new video demonstrating how to clean the printhead in the Evolis Dualys 3 ID card printer.
How to clean the printhead in your Evolis Dualys 3 id card printer.
1. Unplug the power supply.
2. Open the top cover.
3. Take a cleaning swab and break the vial allowing the fluid to run down to the swab.
4. Wipe the swab back and forth across the printhead.
5. Close the top cover.
6. Plug back in the power supply. This will reset the printer and ribbon for your next print job.
SafeCard ID presents a new video demonstrating how to clean the card cleaning roller in the Evolis Dualys 3 ID card printer.
How to clean the card cleaning roller
1. Open the top cover.
2. Remove the print ribbon.
3. Remove the cleaning roller located under where the print ribbon was.
4. Wipe the roller with the wipes from your card cleaning kit. If no kit is available, use warm water and soap.
5. Remove dust and lint from the cleaning roller.
6. Replace the cleaning roller in the printer.
7. Replace the print ribbon.
8. Close the top cover.
Following is a video demonstrating how to clean the printhead on an Evolis Pebble printer.
To clean the printhead, follow the directions displayed in the above video.
1. Remove the power plug2. Open the top cover3. Break the vial in the printhead cleaner and allow the fluid to run to the swab4. Run the swab across the printhead.5. Close the top cover6. Reinstall the power plug7. Check for power.
Please call one of our technicians at 704-535-5200 for additional support!
Following is a question and answer from our technical support response team:
When trying to print front and back of the card on my Evolis Dualys printer, the printer will send 2 separate cards through iand print the front on one card and the back on the other cards instead of printing front and back of the same card. Under printer properties, I do not have access to the back side of the card. I can not figure out if this is a printer or software issue.
First, go to the print drivers and make sure that you have a dual sided ribbon selected (YMCKOK). Make sure you have the print driver set to print two sided cards
This should solve the printing error.
For more information about Evolis ID card printers, visit our Evolis Tattoo, Evolis Pebble, Evolis Dualys, Evolis Quantum or Evolis Securion product pages. For a free consultation regarding what printer would be the best fit for your application, contact us toll free at 888-485-4696.
SafeCardID.com offers a free training video which demonstrates how to add cardholder data to the database and import pictures from a TWAIN driver camera or computer folder to complete a custom badge ready for printing.
For additional information about Asure ID Card Software, id card printer systems or badge attachments, contact us for a free consultation at 888-485-4696.