To Clean a Card Printer Jam in a Zebra P330i, please follow these instructions: 1. Push the card thickness guage to the uppermost position. This guage is located on the left side of the card feeder. This will decrease the tension on the card and allow you to easily pull it out. Remember to [...]
Printer Cleaning Instructions:
Clean the printer after 1000 color prints or 5000 monochrome prints. The LCD will display “clean printer” to remind you of this. For best results, clean the printer as soon as possible after this message displays.
1. Leave the printer on and press the button. Hold the button for 3 [...]
To add the 220 card extended card feeder to the Zebra P330i printer, follow the directions provided in the video.
1. Remove the feeder cover by pressing in on the left side and pivoting out the right corner. 2. Place the feeder extension on top of the printer case and align the holes. [...]
ID Card Printing Tips for The Zebra P330i Card Printer
1. Install the print driver. 2. Load the print ribbon, cleaning cartridge and the cards. 3. Plug in the correct power cord for your location. 4. Connect the USB cable to the printer and computer. 5. Turn on the printer. 6. The LCD [...]
To set up the Zebra P330i printer for feeding single cards, follow the steps listed in the video.
First, the driver setting must be changed. 1. Empty the card feeder by removing the cards.
2. Use the eject command to remove the remaining id card in the printer.
a. Open the printer properties [...]
Following are the directions to install a printer ribbon in the Zebra P330i printer:
1. Make sure that you will be installing a True Colors i series ribbon and it is recommended to leave the printer on during the printer ribbon installation.
2. Open the printer lid and push the blue release arrow [...]
The printer driver for the Zebra P330i can be installing using the following steps:
1. Insert the Windows CD into the computer CD-Rom Drive. The Install Wizard will guide our installation on the computer. 2. After selecting “install print driver” from the main menu, the install shield wizard will install on the computer. [...]
To load PVC cards into a Zebra P330i printer:
1. Open the lid card feeder locared on the right hand side of the printer. 2. Verify the card thickness guage is set up properly for your card thickness. 3. Open the cards. Remove the PVC cards from their wrapper and shuffle carefully while [...]
When opening the Zebra P330i printer for the first time, you will find the following tips helpful:
1. Remove both of the reusable handles on the sides of the box. 2. Slide the top of the box up. 3. In the top tray of the styrofoam packing, you will find the following:
It is recommended to not force a card jammed into the machine out, but to eject it automatically using the computer interface and the following steps.
1. Click on the computer start button. 2. Click on settings. 3. Open the printers directory. 4. Select the P120i printer and right click to open properties. [...]