Greg Stephens, owner of Safe-Card ID, demonstrates how to manually clean the Evolis Dualys plastic card printer in the following video.
Steps for Cleaning the Evolis Dualys:
1. Open the printer lid.
2. Remove the print ribbon.
3. Remove the card hopper.
4. Insert the cleaning card into the card hopper.
5. Move the thickness guage to 40 ml.
6. Return the card hopper back into the printer.
7. Quickly push the power button and let go
8. When the card ejects from the printer, remove the cleaning roller from the back of the printer.
9. Open the cleaning wipe and clean the cleaning roller.
10. Place the cleaning roller back into the printer.
11. Prepare the head cleaning wipe and gently wipe the printhead.
12. Replace your print ribbon.
13. Close the printer lid.
Once the steps above are completed, your Evolis Dualys is clean and you should be ready to print.
Safe-Card ID is an authorized dealer for Evolis card printing products. Feel free to contact us for additional information about ID card printing.