If you are using a Dualys ID card printer and the printed card is all black, adjustments need to be made in the printer for correct printing. Follow the directions below to change the printer driver settings.
Prior to beginning the instructions below, please verify that you have administrator rights or have capabilities to change the driver functions on your computer. Some users have not been given rights to update the following from their IT department.
- Go to your Start button.
- Select Printers and Faxes
- In the list of printers, select the Dualys printer and right click.
- In the Printing Preferences, left click.
- Change the YMCKO R3011 ribbon type to the YCMKOK R3314 ribbon type.
- Select apply and then click ok.
For a free consultation regarding Evolis printers, give our ID card experts a call at 888-485-4696.