When cleaning the Evolis printer, it is recommended that you clean the printhead. Following are the steps to take in this process:
1. Turn off the printer by pressing the green light on the control panel.
2. Open the printer cover.
3. Take a new cleaning swab and press it in the middle until it clicks.
4. Run the swab from left to right on the printhead for a short time.
5. Close the printer cover.
6. Wait about 2 minutes for the cleaner to evaporate.
7. The printhead has been cleaned.
For more information about Evolis ID card printers, visit our Evolis Tattoo, Evolis Pebble, Evolis Dualys, Evolis Quantum or Evolis Securion product pages.