The Evolis Pebble ID card printer will provide colorful, personalized ID badges for many years. In fact, Evolis believes in their printers so much they provide a three year warranty on this printer which is one of the longest manufacturer warranties in the business.
To keep your printer working at it’s best, it is important to follow manufacturer recommendations for maintenance. The following Evolis video demonstrates how to clean the cleaning rollers in an Evolis Pebble printer.
1. Open the printer cover.
2. Remove the printer ribbon.
3. Locate the cleaning roller and remove it from its housing.
4. Use a cleaning wipe provided by Evolis.
5. Remove any dust by gently rubbing the wipe across the roller surface.
6. Once the roller is clean and dry place it back into the printer.
7. Set the ribbon back into the printer.
8. Close the printer cover.
If you are interested in information about the Evolis Pebble printer or other Evolis printers available, contact our ID card experts at 888-485-4696.