For best ID badge printer performance, it is recommended that you keep your printer as clean as possible. To keep the printhead free of any dust particles, follow the manufacturer’s recommended cleaning schedule. The following Evolis video displays how to clean the printhead with a cottom swab from your Evolis cleaning kit.
1. Unplug the power cable to power off the printer.
2. Open the printer cover.
3. Use a cotton swab from your cleaning kit and press the center of the tube until it clicks and releases the cleaning product.
4. Gently apply the cotton swab onto the printhead moving it from left to right and for a few seconds.
5. Close the cover.
6. Wait a couple of minutes before using the printer until the cleaning product has dried.
7. Reconnect the power cable.
If you are interested in information about the Evolis Pebble printer or other Evolis printers available, contact our ID card experts at 888-485-4696.
Visit the manufacturer website here.