The Evolis Pebble printers provide sharp, colorful custom ID cards. When installing the printer, it is important to know how to correctly place PVC cards into the card hopper. Following is a video, from Evolis, illustrating the proper way to load cards into the Evolis Pebble card printer.
1. Press on both sides of the feeder and detach it from the printer by lifting it up and out.
2. Flip the feeder over to gain access to the lower part.
3. Depress the plate and insert the cards Repeat the process until you have filled the feeder with the required number of cards.
4. If required, adjust the guage from right to left to match the thickness of the cards to be processed.
5. Insert the feeder back into the printer, The feeder will be correctly positioned when you can hear a click when inserting it into the printer.
If you are interested in information about the Evolis Pebble printer or other Evolis printers available, contact our ID card experts at 888-485-4696.
Visit the manufacturer website here.