1. Make sure a ribbon is installed in the printer and that a blank card is loaded in the feeder.
2. Switch off the printer by pressing the push button for a few seconds. The green LED light switches off.
3. Then power on your printer while simultaneously pressing the push button.
4. Release the button when the LED light starts blinking.
5. The test card is printed within seconds. It displays information such as the printer model and serial number.
6. The test card is then ejected into the output hopper.
If you are interested in information about the Evolis Pebble printer or other Evolis printers available, contact our ID card experts at 888-485-4696.
Visit the manufacturer website here.