Following are the steps to install the Evolis printer driver on a Mac 10.4 or 10.5:
1. Prior to starting the installation, plug in the printer to the Mac and make sure that you have Administrator rights.
2. Go to the Evolis website at www.evolis.com. Download the necessary driver and follow the instructions during your installation.
3. Open the System Preferences.
Then open the printers and faxes.
4. Click on the + to add and select the printer which should be already detected.
5. In the Print using section, choose Select a driver to use
6. Choose in the menu list the Evolis driver and the language you need. Click on Add to validate your choice.
7. The driver is now ready to be used.
8. You are ready to print your first card.
9. Make sure the correct driver has been selected for the printer and check the paper size in on Card. Go to Printer features to access the Evolis driver properties
10. To communicate with the printer via the driver you need to follow the steps below
For more information about Evolis printers, search our blog about Evolis printer support or call or ID experts at 888-485.4696.