When cleaning the Evolis printers, it is good to clean the rollers at the same time that a cleaning card is used to clean the inside of the printer. Following are the steps to cleaning the roller in your Evolis printer.
1. Open the Evolis printer cover.
2. Remove the print ribbon.
3. Remove the cleaning roller from the printer.
4. Take a new cleaning cloth and eliminate dirt and dust on the roller by rubbing the cloth gently across the surface of the roller.
5. Place the roller back into the printer when it is dry.
6. Return the print ribbon back into the ribbon spindles.
7. Close the cover.
As always, our technicians are available for assistance at 704-535-5200; we look forward to hearing from you!