The following video from Magicard demonstrates begins at the process of replacing the cleaning roller in your Magicard ID card printer.
1. The printer comes with a cleaning roller which should be replaced when you change the print ribbon.
2. Remove the cleaning cassette.
3. Remove the used roller from the cassette.
4. Detach the protective cover from the new roller.
5. Place the new roller into the cassette.
6. Fit the cleaning cassette back into the printer.
For more information about Magicard printer models, contact our ID card experts at 888-485-4696.