The CIM Sunlight K3 printers to print id cards now have new improved features. Following are new capabilities of this id card printer lineup.
1. Cards printed can be as thin as 9 ml and as thick as 40 ml. This encompasses a number of new card options including access cards.
2. Improved CR79 card printing
3. Magnetic Stripe encoding options
4. CHIP docking station
5. Bar coding capabilities
6. Printing in full color or monochrome options
7. Near to the edge single or dual sided printing
8. Easy to change print ribbons
CIM recommends this printer model for organizations such as clubs, libraries, companies and schools.
See a video about the CIM printer.
Firmware updates for the CIM printer are available from our website.
Additional information about the CIM printers and the over 112 configurations can be found with our id card experts. They can be reached toll free at 888-485-4696.