Zebra P120i – Adding Card Sense to the Printer
This video from Zebra Card Printer illustrates how to install the optional single card feed kit for the Zebra card printer – model P120i.
- 1. Remove the cards in the automatic card feeder and close the cover.
- 2. Open the printer lid. Remove the load and go print ribbon cartridge and close the cover.
- 3. Place the black roller into the blue grooves in the front of the printer.
- 4. Hold the cleaning cartridge by the tabs on the side. Slide into the slots above the roller and put into place. Reload the ribbon cartridge and close the lid.
5. Switch to single feed mode.
- a. Click the windows start button.
- b. Go to settings. Open the printer directory and find the P120i printer. Right click to open properties.
- c. Select device settings tab. Click on enable feed support. Click apply.
6. Insert card into the center slot. The card will print and return out of this same slot.
Find out specific information about Zebra Printer models: