To install an id card printer after installing the driver, follow these steps:
1. Remove the yellow caution label from the back of the printer.
2. Plug the USB cable into the back of the printer.
3. Insert the power supply into the power socket on the back of the printer.
4. Plug the USB cable into the computer and the appropriate power supply cord into the socket.
5. Turn the power switch on located on the back of the printer. The LCD light will indicate ready.
The LCD screen will confirm that data is downloading when beginning to print a card. It will also indicate which panel of the ribbon is printing. The completed card will be delivered to the hopper in the front of the printer.
Find out specific information about Zebra Printer models: