To add the 220 card extended card feeder to the Zebra P330i printer, follow the directions provided in the video.
1. Remove the feeder cover by pressing in on the left side and pivoting out the right corner.
2. Place the feeder extension on top of the printer case and align the holes.
3. Insert screws into the three holes and tighten slightly.
4. Place the bottom corner of the feeder onto the small raised pivot point. Place the top pivot point into the hole in the feeder extension.
5. Completely tighten the screws.
Find out specific information about Zebra Printer models: