Our Refund and Exchange Policy
- All products returned are subject to a restocking fee of 20%.
- Returns are accepted for most items for a refund of the item's price less applicable restock fees.
- Product must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Product must be unopened, unused and in factory sealed packaging. All items and documentation included in a product must be included in the return.
- Software can not be returned for any reason. Double check your requirements prior to purchase or contact us at +1-888-485-4696 or +1-704-535-5200.
- Open media such as cards, ribbons and cleaning kits can not be returned.
- Custom items, including HID cards, can not be returned for any reason.
- All returned items must include an RMA number or product received will not be refunded.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs incurred in the return of any items.
If you receive a defective, or damaged product, contact your sales representative for assistance with replacement.
Contact your sales representative within 30 days of product receipt for an RMA number. Returned product must be received at Safe-Card within 15 days of an RMA. A duplicate RMA number can not be provided.
Return packaging must include a RMA number clearly provided on a seperate piece of letterhead enclosed with your return product. No markings are to be made on any original packaging.
Please choose a shipping carrier such as UPS or FedEx, that provides insurance and tracking information for your product. We can not be responsible for product that does not arrive at Safe-Card or product that is damaged in transit.
All original packaging, including instructions, CDs, cables, power supplies, cords and etc., must be returned undamaged. Product must be received as new , unused and in factory sealed packaging.
After receipt and inspection by our returns, appropriate credit will be provided normally in the method original payment was received.