The following video from Magicard demonstrates begins at the process of replacing the cleaning roller in your Magicard ID card printer.
1. The printer comes with a cleaning roller which should be replaced when you change the print ribbon.
2. Remove the cleaning cassette.
3. Remove the used roller from the cassette.
4. Detach the protective cover from the new roller.
5. Place the new roller into the cassette.
6. Fit the cleaning cassette back into the printer.
For more information about Magicard printer models, contact our ID card experts at 888-485-4696.
The Evolis Pebble ID card printer will provide colorful, personalized ID badges for many years. In fact, Evolis believes in their printers so much they provide a three year warranty on this printer which is one of the longest manufacturer warranties in the business.
To keep your printer working at it’s best, it is important to follow manufacturer recommendations for maintenance. The following Evolis video demonstrates how to clean the cleaning rollers in an Evolis Pebble printer.
1. Open the printer cover.
2. Remove the printer ribbon.
3. Locate the cleaning roller and remove it from its housing.
4. Use a cleaning wipe provided by Evolis.
5. Remove any dust by gently rubbing the wipe across the roller surface.
6. Once the roller is clean and dry place it back into the printer.
7. Set the ribbon back into the printer.
8. Close the printer cover.
If you are interested in information about the Evolis Pebble printer or other Evolis printers available, contact our ID card experts at 888-485-4696.
SafeCard ID presents a new video demonstrating how to clean the card cleaning roller in the Evolis Dualys 3 ID card printer.
How to clean the card cleaning roller
1. Open the top cover.
2. Remove the print ribbon.
3. Remove the cleaning roller located under where the print ribbon was.
4. Wipe the roller with the wipes from your card cleaning kit. If no kit is available, use warm water and soap.
5. Remove dust and lint from the cleaning roller.
6. Replace the cleaning roller in the printer.
7. Replace the print ribbon.
8. Close the top cover.