To download the current printer driver, firmware and Workbench utility for the Fargo and Persona printers, visit the HID tech support website to obtain the most current version of the files. They can be downloaded here.
1. Under “What type of product” select “printer” from the drop down list.
2. Find your printer model by scrolling down the model options. Choose your printer model from the “For what product” list and click the “Go” button. If you have an older printer that is not on the list, choose “Other” at the bottom of the list. Be sure to choose the correct printer model.
3. Click on the Windows printer driver to download it.
4. Click the Save button.
5. Browse to the folder where you want to save the downloaded file and click the Save button.
6. Repeat the above steps to download the “Persona C30e Firmware Windows/Linux” and if it is not already installed on your system, download the “Workbench”.
7. Additional blog posts will be coming for installing the printer driver, firmware and workbench.
Current Fargo Printer Models:
Fargo Printer Systems
Fargo DTC 400e
Fargo DTC 550
All Fargo Printer Models
There are times when a print driver will need to be uninstalled from your photo ID card printer. An example of this may be when you are needing to update the printer driver and and software in your Fargo ID card printer.
Following are step by step instructions for how to uninstall the Fargo print driver.
1.To uninstall a printer driver, select Start, then menu and then control panel. Your path to the control panel may vary depending on your installation of Windows.
2. In the control panel, double click “Add or Remove Programs”.
3. Highlight the printer driver you wish to install and click the “Remove” button.
4. Verify that you are uninstalling the correct driver and click the “Yes” button.
5. When the uninstall has completed, click the “Finish” button.
The printer driver has now been removed from your PC.
The printer driver for the Zebra P330i can be installing using the following steps:
1. Insert the Windows CD into the computer CD-Rom Drive. The Install Wizard will guide our installation on the computer.
2. After selecting “install print driver” from the main menu, the install shield wizard will install on the computer.
3. Click next to continue.
4. The select the features window will display. Select the install USB printers drivers button.
5. The license agreement will display. Click yes to continue installation.
6. The setup type window will display. Select the appropriate installation and click next.
7. The select program screen will display. Choose the default or folder of your choice.
8. The setup status window will display the progress of the installation.
9. The congratulations window will display. Click next.
10. You will have an option to read the read me files.
11. The install wizard complete screen will display. Click finish to restart the computer.
Find out specific information about Zebra Printer models:
For other Zebra printing tips see the following videos:
Zebra P330i – ID Card Printing Tips
Zebra P330i – Using the Single Card Feeder
Zebra P330i – Installing A Print Ribbon
Zebra P330i – Loading PVC Cards
Zebra P330i – Installation Tips
CIM Sunlight K3 Printer Drivers and Firmware
*Please note: The Sunlight K3 is no longer in production and is out of support. This printer’s drivers and firmware are no longer kept current. Links in this post point to Sunlight K3 printer drivers and firmware as well as those for newer CIM printers.* If you have a Sunlight K3 printer, you should periodically check to ensure you have the latest hardware drivers and device firmware. These downloads are available directly from the Technical Support section of the CIM-USA website, here. Note that 32-bit drivers are available for Windows XP & Vista, while there is also a 64-bit driver that will support Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7. Windows 7 is the latest available operating system compatible with the drivers and firmware for the Sunlight K3.
The CIM Sunlight K3 User Manual
This page also has a PDF of the device user-manual. This manual contains useful information on the operation and regular maintenance of your K3 printer. Regular maintenance includes updating drivers and firmware and regular printer cleanings, which are also crucial to smooth operation.
Call our experts at +1 888.485.4696 for additional information about the CIM Sunlight K3 printers. Visit our website or call for more information about newer model CIM printer. We would be happy to provide additional information.