The New Zebra ZXP Series 3 Printer is a new, technologically advanced ID card printer that Zebra Card is releasing soon. They provided demonstrations of the printer at ISC West during the first part of April. Features of this new printer are as follows:
The new ZXP Series 3 offers full smart card encoding capabilities, fast print speed, and high print quality—all for an affordable price. The full-featured ZXP Series 3 provides customers with the best-in-class direct-to-card printer. This competitive advantage gives Zebra and its partners a strong opportunity to gain market share in this highly competitive segment.
ZXP Series 3 printer’s multiple features and benefits include:
• Affordable on-site, on-demand direct-to-card printing
• Easy to use for reduced training requirements and improved productivity
• Compact footprint that fits in any work area
• Fast print speed for improved operations efficiency
• Zebra’s ZRaster™ host-based image processing technology for improved throughput and image quality
• True Colours® ix Series™ high-performance ribbons enable higher print speeds and image quality
• Flexible single- or dual-sided printing, color or monochrome
• Standard-based encoding, including PC/SC and EMV-certified smart card encoding, over USB and Ethernet
• Security options such as EMV smart card encoding and locking enclosure for financial card printing
Zebra Card has a projected release date at the end of this month or early May.
For information about Zebra Card Printers and other ID card printers, contact our ID card experts at 888-485-4696.