If you are trying to print your custom printed cards on your Evolis Pebble and find you can’t, adjustments are needed to continue printing. If you notice that all of the lights on the printer are lit, follow the steps below to see if the problem can be fixed.
1. Check to see which ribbon is in the printer. Make sure it is a 5 panel YMCKO color ribbon
2. Go to the print queue and clear it out. Once you have cleared the print que out, restart the printer so it starts fresh
3. Open and close the print head. Make sure that the color ribbon is in the correct place upon closure.
4. Check their printer graphics settings. Make sure that the correct ribbon is selected.
5. Once you have done all this, try to print again.
If the steps above turn off the extra lights that are on, you should be able to continue printing. If the problem is not fixed, additional steps are needed to reset the printer. The best thing to do is contact the ID card integrator company that provided you with the printer for technical assistance.
Evolis printers purchased at Safe-Card ID come with free phone technical support for the lifetime of the printer. If you need personalized assistance with your printer, please contact us our technical area with your invoice number and printer serial number. We will be happy to assist you.
Our ID card experts can provide you the latest information about ID card printers, ID card software and PVC cards. Contact them toll free at 888-485-4696.