When opening the Zebra P330i printer for the first time, you will find the following tips helpful:
1. Remove both of the reusable handles on the sides of the box.
2. Slide the top of the box up.
3. In the top tray of the styrofoam packing, you will find the following:
- Cleaning Supplies
- Quick Start Quide
- Documentation CD
- USB Cable
- Power Supply
- Cleaning Cartridge Assemby
4. Remove the top styrofoam piece.
5. Remove the yellow tape.
6. Push the blue release forward.
7. Lift up the printhead carriage.
8. Remove the printhead protector.
Find out specific information about Zebra Printer models:
For other Zebra printing tips see the following videos:
Zebra P330i – ID Card Printing Tips
Zebra P330i – Using the Single Card Feeder
Zebra P330i – Installing A Print Ribbon
Zebra P330i – Loading PVC Cards
Zebra P330i – Installing Printer Drivers