Popular Questions about Safe-Card ID Services
Questions about Custom ID Card Printing
Questions about Our Shopping Cart
Questions about Payment Options and Return Policies
|Q: We would like to have ID cards made by
your company. Where do we start?
A: Look at our ID Card Service Bureau page for specific
|Q: How do I take good photographs for the
ID cards that you will be making for us?
A: Read our web page providing tips on taking
photographs for step by step instructions.
|Q: I found the item I need, but I do not
need the quantity listed in the shopping
A: Call us at 888-485-4696. We will
provide a price for the item if available in a smaller
|Q: How long will it take to ship my order
A: Orders are processed and
shipped as quickly as possible after the order and payment is
received. Most items ordered on a typical Monday through
Friday will ship out the same or the next business day
depending on when the order is received.
|Q: I can not find the exact product I am
looking for the the shopping cart?
call us at 888-485-4696, email us or contact us by Live Chat.. We place common items needed in
the shopping cart, but we will be glad to assist you in
finding that difficult to locate item.
|Q: What methods of payment do you
A: We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and
American Express through online shopping. If
you wish to mail in an order, you may provide us with a
credit card number, pay by money order or corporate
check. You may also order by fax with a credit
card. Fax orders to 704-535-0703. Businesses that use
purchase orders will be accepted upon account
approval. Please complete the credit application and fax back to our credit specialists for review. Their fax number is 704-535-0703.
|Q: What is your return policy?
A:Products returned are subject to a restocking fee of 20%.
Returns are accepted for most items for a refund of the item's price less applicable restock fees.
- Product must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Product must be unopened, unused and in factory sealed packaging. All items and documentation included in a product must be included in the return.
- Software can not be returned for any reason. Double check your requirements prior to purchase or contact us at 888-485-4696.
- Open media such as cards, ribbons and cleaning kits can not be returned.
- Custom items, including HID cards, can not be returned for any reason.
- All returned items must include an RMA number or product received will not be refunded.
Customers are responsible for all shipping costs incurred in the return of any items.
- Contact your sales representative within 30 days of product receipt for an RMA number. Returned product must be received at Safe-Card within 15 days of an RMA. A duplicate RMA number can not be provided.
- Return packaging must include a RMA number clearly provided on a seperate piece of letterhead enclosed with your return product. No markings are to be made on any original packaging.
- Please choose a shipping carrier such as UPS or FedEx, that provides insurance and tracking information for your product. We can not be responsible for product that does not arrive at Safe-Card or product that is damaged in transit.
- All original packaging, including instructions, CDs, cables, power supplies, cords and etc., must be returned undamaged. Product must be received as new, unused and in factory sealed packaging.
- After receipt and inspection by our returns, appropriate credit will be provided normally in the method original payment was received.
If you receive a damaged, defective or incorrect item, contact us upon receipt of product. Call us toll free at 888-485-4696 or email us.
|Q: What is your order acceptance policy?
A: Receipt of an electronic order and/or
issuance of an order number does not constitute the acceptance
of an order by Safe-Card ID. All orders received are subject to
verification of customer information prior to acceptance of
order. We reserve the right to do or not to do business with
any individual or entity. We do not accept credit-card orders
issued by, or billed to institutions outside the United States, U.S.
territories or Canada. We do not accept credit card orders for products shipped outside of the United States.
|Q: Do you have an application for credit?
A: Please contact our sales representatives for steps in setting up your account. If a credit application is needed, please complete the credit application and fax back to our credit specialists for review. Their fax number is 704-535-0703. Our credit representatives or your sales representative will advise you of the credit limit authorized.
A trusted provider of ID card services and supplies since 1989, Safe-Card ID provides you with expert consultants and quality brands.
We consider each customer valuable and strive to provide each with the right products at the right time.