Following you will find a video illustrating the correct way to complete a routine printhead cleaning using a cleaning card on the Evolis Primacy ID card printer.
1. Open the top printer lid.
2. Remove the print cartridge.
3. Close the printer lid.
4. Open the cardstock hopper and remove the cards.
5. Shift the card thickness guage to the right.
6. Put the cleaning card in the card input area.
7. Turn the cleaning cycle on.
8. Remove the cleaning card from the card output hopper.
9. Open the top printer lid.
10. Replace the print cartridge.
11. Close the lid.
12. Open the cardstock hopper and replace the card.
13. Shift the card thickness guage to the correct card thickness for your cards.
14. Close the hopper.
Contact our ID card experts for Evolis Primacy supplies and information.