Looking for information about how to clean a printhead of an ID card printer Following is a video released by Evolis illustrating how to clean the printhead with Evolis cleaning kit supplies.
1. Unplug the power cable to power off the printer. The white push button switches off.
2. Open the printer cover.
3. Use a cotton swab and press the center of the tube until it clicks releasing the cleaning product.
4. Gently apply the cotton swab onto the print head moving it from left to right for a few seconds.
5. Close the cover and wait a couple of minutes before using the printer letting the cleaning product dry.
6. Reconnect the power cable and power the printer on. The white push button switches on.
If you are interested in information about the Evolis Tattoo 2 printer or other Evolis printers available, contact our ID card experts at 888-485-4696.
Visit the manufacturer website here.