We received the following question about an issue with the Fargo HDP5000
I have a HDP5000. When I try to print a test card, the printer gives me a “RIBBON MISCUE”
To print the test card, you need to install the Fargo HDP5000 driver. To do this, follow the steps below.
1. Go to the Start button in Windows.
2. Click on printers and faxes.
3. Find and select the HDP5000 driver and right click.
4. Click on printing preferences.
5. Click on “Toolbox” button.
6. Do a ribbon calibration & film calibration From the toolbox.
Safe-Card ID is a provide of Fargo printers including the Fargo HDP5000 card printer. For more information about ID card printer systems, give our ID card experts a call at 888-485-4696.