Following are the directions to install a printer ribbon in the Zebra P330i printer:
1. Make sure that you will be installing a True Colors i series ribbon and it is recommended to leave the printer on during the printer ribbon installation.
2. Open the printer lid and push the blue release arrow forward.
3. Lift up the printhead carriage and remove the used ribbon.
4. Hold the ribbon spool in your right hand with the white end facing the printer. In your left hand, hold the empty spool. The tape should still be attached.
5. Make sure the ribbon feeds across the top of the spools.
6. Place the ribbon on the spindle located under the printhead carriage. Place the empty spool on the take up spindle to the left of the carriage.
7. Press the spools firmly onto the spindles.
8. Press down on the printhead carriage until it clicks into position.
9. The printer will automatically adjust the ribbon. If the ribbon was installed correctly the LCD display will display the word “ready”.
Find out specific information about Zebra Printer models:
For other Zebra printing tips see the following videos: