There are times when a print driver will need to be uninstalled from your photo ID card printer. An example of this may be when you are needing to update the printer driver and and software in your Fargo ID card printer.
Following are step by step instructions for how to uninstall the Fargo print driver.
1.To uninstall a printer driver, select Start, then menu and then control panel. Your path to the control panel may vary depending on your installation of Windows.
2. In the control panel, double click “Add or Remove Programs”.
3. Highlight the printer driver you wish to install and click the “Remove” button.
4. Verify that you are uninstalling the correct driver and click the “Yes” button.
5. When the uninstall has completed, click the “Finish” button.
The printer driver has now been removed from your PC.
Install the Zebra P120i print driver using the following instructions:
1. Insert the windows driver CD into the computer CD ROM drive.
2. The install wizard will appear. Select the install print driver from the main menu. The install shield wizard will install on your computer.
3. The select features window will appear. Click the default USB printers drivers button.
4. The next window is the license agreement. You must click yes to continue the installation.
5. Set up type window. Select the installation option appropriate for you.
6. Next is the select program folder screen. Accept the default or prick a different one.
7. The setup status window will show the progress of the installation.
8. After completion the congratulations window will display.
9. Click next. The option will be provided to view the read me files.
10. The Install Shield Wizard Complete window will display. Select the finish button to restart the computer.
Find out specific information about Zebra Printer models: