Adding Bar Codes and Magnetic Stripes through the ID Flow Software
ID Flow Software provides the capabilities of adding bar codes and encoding magnetic stripes on custom printed identification cards. The following video demonstrates 1D and 2D bar coding as well as how to encode a magentic stripe through the card software.
The above [...]
Learn how to format text when designing a custom ID card with ID Flow software.
FOR STATIC TEXT
1. Click on the T icon. 2. With your mouse, draw an approximate text box and type in text in the white area. 3. Highlight the text to format. 4. You may click on the color [...]
Learn about Working with Records in ID Flow Software
The video above walks step by step through a number of different database, record and picture adjustments that can be made with ID Flow software. This five plus minute video is packed with some of the following information:
Change field order and field properties (.15) [...]
Magicard ID card printers provide qualty, colorful card printing. At times, it is helpful to have an instruction manual or a guide to assist you with small issues that you need to resolve for continued card printing.
Following are tips and videos that may be helpful for you and your Magicard printer.
What is the [...]
Correct identification of vehicles and vehicle owners is achieved by the vehicle registration process. Registration provides a method to tax vehicle owners efficiently and provides other additional benefits to the state. The vehicle owner is provided with a proof of registration by means of a printed paper. The motor vehicles authorized printing centers provide and [...]
Magicard ID card printers provide additional card printing security levels with the HoloKote watermark. This Magicard video illustrates how to fit the HoloKote watermark on Magicard ID card printers.
1. Ensure the printer is switched off. 2. Insert the HoloKote key. 3. Switch the printer back on. A steady green light indicates you can [...]
Magicard printers can often be serviced by the user. Magicard has developed a number of videos to illustrate how to keep your printer in top running condition. The following video illustrates how to replace a printhead in a Magicard ID card printer.
1. Switch off the printer and unplug the power lead. 2. Open [...]
Instructions to network Jolly software products are as follows:
Moving the Company Source (the central networking file) to a network server
1. Load the software on a workstation 2. In ID Flow Card Issue Center, click Global Settings
3. Click on Company Source
4. Click “Manage” then “Save As” and save the [...]
The following video from Magicard demonstrates how to replace the cleaning roller in your Magicard ID card printer.
1. The printer comes with a cleaning roller which should be replaced when you change the print ribbon. 2. Remove the cleaning cassette. 3. Remove the used roller from the cassette. 4. Detach the protective cover [...]
Evolis has provided a number of helpful training videos to assist Evolis Pebble 4 printer owners for printer maintenance. Following are a list of provided videos and other helpful tips that will assist you with questions about your Evolis Pebble 4 printer.
Evolis Pebble- How to Use the Manual Feeding Mode Evolis Pebble – [...]