cardPresso Software Update 1.6.6
A new cardPresso software update has been released as a free upgrade to licensed users of the product. Version 1.6.6 of the popular ID-card design and printing software is available for download directly from the cardPresso website.
This cardPresso software update:
- Adds “refresh printer list” button on Print window,
- Adds “Advanced Print Operations” tab on Print window
- Improves font size consistency across computers with different DPI values
- Magicard SDK is updated to latest version (22.214.171.124)
- Added Canon SDK option to take photo with flash from live mode (Win only).
As a reminder, all cardPresso editions support USB-attached webcams and digital cameras that have compliant Directshow, WIA/TWAIN, and/or UVC drivers. For example, our popular HD Image Cam Pro remains fully compatible with all cardPresso editions.
The Bottom Line
In summary, this cardPresso software update makes cardPresso easier to use and offers more ways to connect with your information and hardware. This free update will help streamline your badge making process.
The Safe-Card ID Service Promise
Safe-Card ID is proud to offer free telephone-based support for our clients. Our experts are happy to help clients with any update issues, or to answer any questions about the information above! You can reach us toll-free at +1 888.485.4696 (US & Canada), or +1 704-535-5200 from other locations.